OUT OF STOCK. PLEASE SEE EPOWER 3
This very smart looking E-Cigarette battery is both good looking and very practical
Design work undertaken by Katady has produced a stylish device that is not only a Variable Voltage E Cigarette battery The E power battery will also provide emergency power for your mobile telephone should you require it.
As an Electronic cigarette the E Power performs to a very high standard. The device is equipped with six variable voltage settings that will work with most E-Cigarette tanks (that are equipped with 510 female threading). As part of this kit our bestselling tank the CE3BC Kraken bottom coil is included in the price of the kit. The Tank is colour coded to further enhance the good looks of this stylish device.
Please note this device is suitable for the following tanks: CE3BC, CE4, CE5BC, CE6, CE6BC, and CE7. It is not suitable for large mod tanks such as the Faatank or Protank 2
Note; Atomizer Tanks of 2.0ohm or less are not suitable for this device. The Kraken tank provided with this kit is 2.2 to 2.4ohm; the ideal voltage for this tank is 3.0 to 3.3 volts.
As an Emergency power supply for your mobile telephone everything you need is included in the kit including the multi head cable that will fit to most mobile telephones including: iPhone and Samsung.
Full instructions are provided with the kit here is brief insight to how simple the E Power is to operate:
To turn the device on click the LED button 5 times in rapid succession. To turn the device off click the LED button 3 times in rapid succession, when the LED glows, press and hold in the LED button for longer than 2 seconds: The LED button will flash rapidly 10 times and the unit will switch off.
To operate the device assuming that the device is turned on: Remove the magnetic thread cover and screw your atomizer tank to the device; Press the LED button and inhale.
To navigate the Variable Voltage settings (assuming the battery is switched on).
Press the LED button 3 times in rapid succession: the button will blink and then light up a solid colour. Within 2 seconds press the LED once and the battery will advance to the next higher voltage setting. When the highest voltage setting is reached on the next selection the battery will revert to the lowest voltage setting.
The LED Light colours correspond to the following voltage settings:
• Low: Pale Blue light 3.0V.
• Yellow Light: 3.3V.
• Green Light: 3.7V.
• Purple Light: 4.2V.
• Dark Blue light: 4.6V.
• Red light: 5.0V
When vaping If the LED Button is pressed and held for longer than 10 seconds continuous the thermal cut out will turn off the power and the unit will not operate again for 2 seconds.
When the battery requires charging the LED will flash 5 times slowly under normal use.
To use the E Power as Emergency power for you mobile telephone: Ensure the E Power is fully charged.
Plug the standard USB (attached to the white multi cable) in to the large USB port located in the side of the E Power. At the opposite end of the cable you will notice a multi pin USB adaptor for use with iPhone: Enter this plug in to the base of the telephone. The E Power is now re-charging the telephone. You can use your telephone at the same time as it is charging but you cannot use it as an electronic cigarette at the same time as you are charging your telephone.
To re-charge the E Power:
• Plug the mini USB in to the mini USB port located just under the large USB port on the side edge of the E Power (ensure that this plug is the correct way round as it will only fit one way).
• Plug the standard single USB in to the USB Port on the underside of a good quality wall charger. Plug in the wall charger and switch on.
The indicator lights on top of the E Power in charging mode indicate the following:
• Red light: The unit is charging.
• Blue light: The unit is fully charged.
The E Power is equipped with pass through facility that enables you to vape at the same time as you are re-charging the Battery.
The E Power kit includes the following items:
• The E Power battery in a choice of high gloss Black or white
• Velveteen carry/protection bag for the E Power
• Plastic film protector for the E Power case
• Removable magnetic thread protector
• Multi head USB Cable
• 1 x CE3BC Kraken tank in either black or white
• User Manual (we recommend that you also down load and keep the instruction page above)
• Gift box packaging
Note the cybercig wall charger shown in the photographs is for display purposes only and is not included in the price: These can be purchased as a separate item from the related products section or from the accessories page.
• Light weight made from Zinc alloy. Wear-resistant: Weight = 90grams
• Battery Capacity = 2200mAh
• Charging time from flat to full with a good quality wall charger = 1.7 hours
• External dimensions: L99*W38*14mm thick
• Maximum output = 2.1Amp
• Fitting: EGO 510 Threading to suit a maximum tank diameter of 18.5 mm
Please select your E-Liquid Flavour
© E. Smoking Products Limited 2016
Creative Web Design by Prototype Creative