How to Use
Welcome to our how to use page.
On this page you will find instructions on how to safely use the products we offer on our web site.
Please also find important safety advice regarding our products. Please take time to read this important Safety Information.
We would also wish to advise you that you can view our Terms and Conditions by following this link: Terms and Conditions.
- Please ensure that all products have reached you in good condition. Check that the delivery packaging is in good condition and unopened. Check the product for cracks, leaks or damage of any kind. If you are not completely satisfied with the appearance or condition of the product please return it to us immediately. To help us maintain a quality product and service, please advise us of any problems you have experienced as this will assist us to identify and resolve these in the future.
- None of our E Smoking devices, cigarettes, cartridges, Atomizers, refills and nicotine products that are displayed on our web site are suitable for the following people. Any person who is under the age of 18 years; non-smokers; if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding; if you have a heart condition, high blood pressure, diabetes, taking medicine for depression, asthma or any other medical condition you should consult your doctor prior to using any of our products.
- Our products are for external use only. The contents of the Atomizers, cartridges, cigarettes, refills and cigars are toxic if swallowed. They can also cause irritation to the skin.
- Seek urgent medical advice if any of our products are swallowed. All products contain nicotine unless stated otherwise on the particular product purchased.
- Consult a Doctor if you experience nicotine misuse/overdose such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, weakness or rapid heartbeat.
- If you smoke Nicotine products you are encouraged to stop. Our products are not a smoking cessation product and have been tested as such.
- Please keep out of reach of children and pets: ingestion of certain pieces can present a choking hazard and ingredients inside the cartridges/cartomizers/refills are toxic.
- All types of smoking can damage your health. Nicotine is a highly addictive substance commonly found in all sorts of smoking devices. The long term effect of using E Liquid or E Juice which contains nicotine is unknown at present. If you are unsure in any way about the medical safety of this product, please consult your doctor.
- The use of this product is entirely at your own risk.
- Toxic if swallowed.
- Very toxic in contact with the skin or eyes.
- In case of accident or if you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately.
- Keep locked away and out of the reach of children and pets.
- Should any of the contents of the cartomizers, refills or cartridges become in contact with the skin or eyes wash/rinse immediately in fresh clean cold water and then seek urgent medical attention.
- Do not expose any parts of the E Cigarette or Cartridge to naked flame, excessive heat or moisture and store the E Cigarette and cartridge in a cool dry place.
- Under no circumstance must you try to light up the E Cigarette with matches or any type of naked flame.
Cybercig and Shegarette Disposable E Cigarette
- Carefully remove the cigarette from the packaging.
- Remove the rubber bung from the filter end of the cigarette.
- Smoke in the normal manner.
- When depleted dispose of in a responsible manner.
Cybercig, Shegarette & Cygar Rechargeable
- Carefully remove the cigarette, Atomizer and charger from the packaging.
- Screw the battery and Atomizer together clockwise; be careful not to cross thread.
- Smoke in the normal manner.
- When the Atomizer is depleted replace as above by unscrewing (anti-clockwise) the Atomizer from the battery, dispose of the used up Atomizer in a responsible manner.
- To charge the battery remove the Atomizer from the battery. Screw the battery to the USB Charger; plug the USB into a USB Port, the LED on the battery and the charger will be illuminated. When fully charged, the LED on the battery will go out and the LED on the USB charger will turn green. The battery is now fully charged and ready for use; re-assemble as noted above.