Make your purchase even better value by adding a spare atomizer to your shopping cart.
The spare atomizer will extend the CE8 Maximus lifespan by up to 4 weeks. Simple to change just unscrew the old atomizer and replace with a new one.
Please wear appropriate protective gloves for this activity such as household rubber or surgical gloves
- Remove the tank Top by turning it Anti clockwise (the mouth piece can remain in its location).
- Remove the decorative cover from the tank body, this just simply slides off the clear plastic tank body.
- Drain all liquid from the tank; you can pour the excess liquid back in to your E liquid bottle.
- When the tank is fully drained remove the clear plastic tank body from the tank base by rotating it anti clockwise.
- Connected to the tank base you will see a steel post approximately 20mm in length, sat on top of this is the atomizer and string wicks. Grip the tank base and remove the old atomizer and string wicks by turning anti clockwise; to do this grip the clear plastic seal bush at the top of the string wick atomizer.
- Replace the old atomizer with the new atomizer by screwing the new atomizer back in to the tank base post by turning it clockwise. (Be careful not to cross thread the atomizer).
- To prevent leakage please ensure that the atomizer is very tight in the tank base post.
- Replace the clear plastic tank body by turning it clockwise on to the tank base. (Ensure that the tank body is the correct way round) the 0ml scale mark printed on the side of the tank body fits to the tank bottom. Ensure that the string wicks are tucked inside the tank body and the tank body is fully tight to prevent leakage.
- Re-fill the tank with liquid.
- Replace the decorative cover over the tank body; this simply slides over the clear plastic tank body.
- Replace the tank top by screwing it clockwise to the top of the tank body, ensure that this is fully tight to prevent leakage.